My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, March 11, 2011

don't ever want to forget...

Jared and I don't ever want to forget SB at this stage. She has so many cute little things she's says and does now. Here are just a few things off the top of my head... I've been sleeping with her since she was sick last week because she still has a little cough. I know if I don't sleep with her I'll get up several times to check on her and I don't want to do that. Anyway, the other night she said, "mommy I need a blanket on my bobo. I'm coldy!" She always says "coldy," for cold. ha! Another thing she likes to do is ask me what I'm doing. She says, "Mommy, what you dodin?" so cute! Spicer really loves to sing these days too. Some of her favorite songs that she can actual sing are Jesus Loves Me, Good Morning God, Holy, Holy, Holy and the ABC's. The past few nights before bedtime she goes to the center of our living room and says, "I have your attention!" And then sings us a song. It might be a made up song or one she knows, but it's oh so cute! The songs she makes up usually have some sorta rhyme or beat to them too. :)

We sure do love our little two year old daughter! God is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. "I have your attention"! That is so cute. Daniel used to say "Ladies and Gentlemen." You sure do have a cutie!

    ReplyDelete