My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

27 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: 2 lbs and 14 1/2 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs! Praise the Lord I only gained 1 pound this week! lol!
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES! Wore the Beband with pants for the last time today! It was so bad getting them on that SB was trying to help me. She said, "Mommy you need me to help and walked on over and started pulling up!" haha! Strictly Maternity pants from now on!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Bigger kicks and punches and I can really feel him try to stretch out in there too! I love it! Also think i might be starting to feel some little hiccups.
Sleep: I'm not near as tired during the day! yay! and sleep great at night!
What I miss: Turbo Kick (I did actually go to the gym saturday and it felt great) and being able to clean my house in a few hours! ha! I also miss laying on my belly.
Cravings: sushi and ate a ton of that last week! love that stuff especially the wasabi sauce!
symptoms: pressure and a growing belly
Best Moment this week: hearing Axl's little heartbeat at my check-up 134 bpm! Oh and one of my very best friends welcomed her little bundle of joy on Sunday! Josiah Remington Roye--- Can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment