My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

29 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 lbs! yikes!
Size of baby: 2 lbs 14 oz (per ultrasound) and 15 inches
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Bigger kicks and punches and I can really feel him try to stretch out in there too!
Sleep: I'm not near as tired during the day! yay! and sleep great at night!
What I miss: Turbo Kick and laying on my belly. Yay for getting to workout a little though!
Cravings: Root Beer
symptoms: pressure and a growing belly... and yes, my breasts have shrunk! crazy!
Best Moment this week: Getting to come home from our little hospital visit with Axl still in my belly. Praise God! :)

*the doctor has me on strict bed rest this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment