My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Sunday, May 01, 2011

25 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: 1 1/2 lbs and 13 1/2 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 lbs! Yeah... it's finally catching up with me!
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES! But I'm still wearing some regular clothes w/ a beband.
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Sometimes he moves a lot, sometimes not so much... he's got his own thing going on in there.
What I miss: Turbo Kick and being able to clean my house in a few hours! ha!
Cravings: Didn't crave much this week
Symptoms: pressure, growing belly, faintness and fatigue
Best Moment this week: Gerber Mother to Be Day... got some free stuff for Axl! it was a lot of fun too! :) Oh, I also made Axl two burp cloths with the help of my friend Olivia. I'm super excited about making some more things for him and his big sister! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment