My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, April 29, 2011

yesterday...

Anything and everything that has happened in the past happened "yesterday" to Spicer! She has talked about stuff from six months ago using "yesterday!" haha! We love it!

She also really likes to know everything we are saying when Jared and I are in a conversation. She'll say, "Talk to me!" She also says this when she wants me to tell her something. She really likes to have conversations with us! Love this too!

Lately, just about every day, she kisses my belly and tells Axl she loves him! This just melts my heart! Yesterday I made a couple of burp cloths for him and she got so excited because she remembered us picking out the fabric together. She said, "Oh, that's for baby Axl! yay!" I love how excited she is to have a baby brother!

There are days when Spicer Beth absolutely wears me out between running around and discipline but I wouldn't trade it for the world. God has blessed us with a very healthy, happy and energetic two year old who is full of love and life and we are very very thankful. We cherish every day and every moment with her. We love being her parents! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment