My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spicer and Daddy

Last week Jared's lawn and landscape company planted flowers for several of their customers. Spicer and I decided to stop by a bank so she could help out with a few! SB actually caught on really fast and did a great job for a 2 year old. She loved it and Jared did too! We'll have to plant some flowers at our house soon!

Jared loves to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I mean, loves them! This past week SB has joined him in this love for a good pb&j! ha! I think they ate a pb&j almost every night before bed last week! So precious! Spicer adores her daddy and he adores her!

Even though Jared was super busy last week he made time for his little princess, even if it meant her cleaning out the gutters with him! lol! She loved climbing the ladder and helping! Anything with daddy! She was sad when she had to stop. Jared could have easily said he was doing it himself to get it done faster, but he didn't. He always takes extra time out for his daughter, no matter what! He's the best! I just love that man more and more every single day! He's such a great daddy and husband even when his schedule is super busy!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable is your family! I love seeing pics of Spicer- she gets more more adorable. I cant wait to show Taylor the pic of Jared planting flowers with Spicer :) It will remind him of the good ol' days haha.
    Glad you all seem to be doing well and feeling good with this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete