My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

I'm so grateful that I serve a risen Savior, Jesus Christ! Thank you Jesus!

Our little family had a great weekend celebrating Easter! On Friday afternoon Spicer and I went shopping with aunt Mindy or Minnie as SB calls her. We had a great time! Spicer and I shared an Easter Bunny cookie from the cookie company! Man, those cookies are the best ever!
SB loves to lick the icing!

On Saturday, even though it was rainy, we headed to our church's egg hunt! Spicer had a great time running to hunt some eggs and playing on all the bounce around stuff! That evening we went to my family's house for an egg hunt and dinner. SB had a super great time there! Every time she found an egg she hit it on a table 2 times to crack it open! ha! The food was yummy too! Mom grilled burgers and my meme made some of her homemade dressing. I haven't had that in ages! Good times for this pregnant lady! haha!


cracking her eggs... ha!

SB opening her Easter bag from Nanny and Papa! She sure does love them!

On Sunday we gave Spicer some easter gifts from us, ate breakfast and headed to our awesome church to worship our risen Savior! After church we went to Jared's grandma's house for lunch and an egg hunt. What an awesome day! Praise be to God!
Spicer Beth with some of her Easter goodies... ha!

SB in her little Easter outfit. My friend Olivia made the dress and my friend Sarah made her bows! So cute!

Family picture! Love them sooo much!


love this little easter bunny...

Jared's family

Hello Handsome! I just love Jared in a tie! :)

heading out for her egg hunt...

posing with her basket for momma! :)

Hope you and your family had a great Easter as well! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment