My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

around here...

Jared recently began adding on to his self-storage facilities. I think this has got to be one of his favorite things! He loves everything about putting up a building! Everyday he loves to stop by Triple R and see the progress. It is so important to him that I'm excited too! So I'm really trying to stay involved with it! ha! He's just so awesome! I love seeing him so excited about something! I took Spicer over there one day and she had a hay day playing in the gravel and dirt!



We have finally got around to going back to the library for tot time! Last Tuesday Spicer loved choosing new books. She loves to pretend like she is reading them. She lets me read her a few, but for the most part she wants to do it herself! I'm so glad she loves books!


I snapped this picture of SB before church Sunday! Cutie pie! She always gets so excited about going to church! and I love it!


Spicer is really going through a stage right now where she asks "Huh?" all the time! Lord give me patience! ha! It amazes me that I can have real conversations with her now! She can reason and rationalize and this just blows me away! Her favorite thing to talk about is her baby brother Axl! :) She also really loves talking to daddy when he comes home from work! He loves it when she says, "Daddy, what you doodin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment