My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 25, 2011

24 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: I'm guessing around a pound and a half and 12 inches long (haven't read my weekly update yet!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 lbs.-- When I was getting ready for church on Sunday I told Jared I feel huge (belly and boobs) and he said well you are! but you are beautiful! Haha! I'm so glad he tells me the truth! :)
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES! But I'm still wearing some regular clothes w/ a beband.
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Jared was able to feel him again on Saturday afternoon. He loves feeling that little guy move around and I do too! Such a miracle!
What I miss: Turbo Kick and my morning cup of joe.... I had some coffee the other day and it kinda made me jittery. I'm drinking a cup now but think I'll just drink half. I just love it too much to give it up completely! And I know a little doesn't hurt!
Cravings: Still kinda craving sushi... might have to get me some california rolls and shrimp tempora sometime this week! (don't worry, that's all cooked!)
Symptoms: lower back cramps, pressure, growing boobs and belly, and fatigue (guess this little symptom has decided to stick around for the duration)
Best Moment this week: Spicer kissing my belly and telling Axl Happy Easter! She's such a sweetie pie! :)

Finally! a picture! Jared snapped this for me at his grandma's house yesterday! The belly is a growin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment