My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 11, 2011

22 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: 1 pound 11 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 6 lbs.--- I knew it would start catching up with me! ha!
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES! But I'm still wearing some regular clothes w/ a beband.
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: I'm kinda sorta beginning to figure out his moving patterns on some days, other days, not so much!
What I miss: Turbo Kick and having energy to get things accomplished
Cravings: Didn't really have any cravings this week but sure ate an enormous breakfast on Sunday!
Symptoms: fatigue and pressure but both of these are getting better, a growing belly, and tenderness in my abdominal area. Also, I've waited so long to be able to say this... drum roll please.... My morning sickness finally vacated the premises! PTL! I've felt great for 7 days in a row now! God is good! Being nausea free makes such a big difference in my daily life!
Best Moment this week: Jared feeling Axl kick him! love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment