My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Worn the flip out!

I don't know if it's being pregnant, having a 2 year old running around, Jared working late or a combination of the three but man, am I worn the flip out!

The nausea is much better (it has snuck back around a little) thank goodness but it seems that I just can't get anything accomplished. I'm super pumped if I can get a load of laundry folded and put away and dinner cooked. I mean my goodness! That doesn't take much, now does it?! Well... it does these days for this pregnant gal! There are so many things I have on my mental list to get done before baby arrives i.e. clean out closets, cabinets, clean base boards and shampoo carpet. I don't really see all this happening when i'm struggling to get the laundry done! lol!

I know here in a couple of weeks I'll get used to Jared's new schedule and hopefully that will help. But for now, I'm just so flippin tired! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment