My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 04, 2011

21 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: He's about 13 inches long and 3/4 of a pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I've gained around 3 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES! But I'm still wearing regular clothes as well.
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler
Movement: The kicks and punches are getting much stronger these days!
What I miss: Turbo Kick, having energy to get things accomplished and being nausea free...
Cravings: Pasta Salad... man i love that stuff!
Symptoms: morning sickness, fatigue, pressure, and a growing belly
Best Moment this week: Seeing Spicer get so excited to be a big sister! She really is excited and talks about Axl all the time! :)

*I had a picture this week but my iphoto program isn't cooperating with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment