My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, May 23, 2011

28 Weeks!

Welcome to the third and final trimester Kerri Fowler! Wow! Can't hardly believe it!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: 2 1/2 lbs and 14 3/4 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs! I guess or I'm hoping! ha! haven't weighed this week. :)
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Bigger kicks and punches and I can really feel him try to stretch out in there too! Little Hiccups too!
Sleep: I'm not near as tired during the day! yay! and sleep great at night!
What I miss: Turbo Kick and laying on my belly. Yay for getting to workout a little though! I went to the gym Saturday and then again this morning! Wow! haha!
Cravings: El Chico's... their steak fajitas and frijoles rancheros are the best!
symptoms: pressure and a growing belly... this may sound weird but I think my boobs may have actually shrunk a little. idk!
Best Moment this week: SB kissing my belly... i love this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment